The Accounts department provides accurate, timely and conclusive financial reports of the society’s performance.
The department’s main responsibilities include:
- Financial reporting
- Budgeting and its management
- Payroll management
- Asset management
- Tax compliance
- Treasury management
The Main Duties of the Accounts Department
- Control all society cash transactions.
- Prepare quarterly economic performance report for the management.
- Preparation of the society final accounts.
- Preparation of monthly financial management report.
- Prepares society financial quarterly reports for board of directors.
- Prepares annual society budget with assistance of the Finance committee.
- Tax Administration.
- Providing periodic report to the manager on the affairs of the cash balances.
- Compiles all society daily transactions and summarize all the work done in accounts covered by the employees from all departments.
- Collects bank statements and any correspondences to and with the commercial banks.
- Makes all payments relating to loans and any other Society payments.
- Prepare cash summarizes and reports.
- Carries any other duties connected with cash transaction as instructed by the senior manager.
- Reconciles all accounts to make sure that the bank and cash books are in agreement.