The Credit department is responsible for the daily activities relating to savings and credit in the society.
The department’s working procedures aim at ensuring that the administration and management of Credit in the society is efficient and effective.
The departmental performance objectives are to:
- Grant timely loans to the members.
- Ensure all loans granted are recovered through effective appraisal.
- Adhere to loaning regulations as prescribed by the policy and by laws.
- Ensure all new loans granted have been effected for recovery.
- Ensure running loans recoveries are monthly remitted.
- Recover all defaulted loans from the guarantors as provided in the credit policy.
- Provide timely loan reports as they are required.
- Provide sound advice to the management and credit committee.
- Ensure collection of monthly remittance.
- Ensure all loans are fully guaranteed.