HOW TO BECOME A MEMBER OF MOMBASA PORT SACCO
For a prospective member, the following are the requirements and procedure for becoming a member:
- The member must be 18 years and above
- Provide a copy of valid Kenyan identity card and/or passport
- Provide a passport size photograph or be taken a photo from our side
- Dully filled and signed membership form
- Pay the required joining account fees of Kshs. 1,100
- Take up the minimum number of shares.
Benefits of membership
as a member, you are able to manage your financial wealth through the following ways:
- Earn dividends on your deposit contribution and currently we are the best Sacco in the country on dividends awards
- Acquire loans at low interest rates ranging from one month advance up to 84 months’ loans
- Financial advice on loans to take and how to develop yourself
- Education day to our members to inform them on finance and society growth
- Exhibition of our products during Ask show and Cooperative day where our members are given shirts and caps to be an act of being proud to be a member
- Excellent customer care service and we intend to move to executive customer care services for the prestige members
- Best fixed deposit with the rates up to 10.5% on your deposit
- Members are also entitled to the following account products from Mombasa port Sacco:
We have this accounts beneficial to our members;
- Ordinary account for all members joining to save.
- Holiday account for purpose of saving to spend on a holiday out.
- Joint account for two to three people intending to join us.
- Group account for a registered group who want to be members.
- Children account for purpose of parents who want to save for their children.